TOP UP DID NOT REFLECT ON MY BALANCE

If you have another deposit amount. May we request you to kindly fill up this form and provide the necessary details and screenshot.
Username:ivanmehila68@gmail.com
Player ID:1370620782
Payment System (Maya/Ezpay/DGpay/Alfapay): Maya/Ezpay
Reference number:8017779448491
Date:May 24,2024, 8:38 PM
Amount:1500
Screenshot:
image.thumb.jpeg.97cfee54fe15efcc6f06e0f043bf66f5.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.cddb70145be2f3c34939c033f086411f.jpeg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you do something about my deposit?! Until now it hasn't been credited yet! It's been 12hours! Customer service is claiming that they haven't received my deposit but clearly my transaction was successful. I already sent screenshots and relevant reference number for this transaction. Send help please. 

4 hours ago, jmmaminta said:

Can you do something about my deposit?! Until now it hasn't been credited yet! It's been 12hours! Customer service is claiming that they haven't received my deposit but clearly my transaction was successful. I already sent screenshots and relevant reference number for this transaction. Send help please. 

Hello, I understand you have concerns with your deposit. Can you provide us the following:

Username:
Player ID:
Payment System (Maya/Ezpay/DGpay/Alfapay):
Amount:
Reference number:
Date:
Screenshot: