NBA cyber scam

Jinmar

So I've been playing cyber NBA bet for almost 3 years now. And earlier the unusual happen it was 4th quarter 30seconds and the ball was on Minnesota 108-105 (min leading with ball position) then the player purposely run to backcourt and did out of bounds 2x in a row to lose the game (108-109) I know my bet isn't much but hope it's fair 

14 hours ago, Jinmar said:

So I've been playing cyber NBA bet for almost 3 years now. And earlier the unusual happen it was 4th quarter 30seconds and the ball was on Minnesota 108-105 (min leading with ball position) then the player purposely run to backcourt and did out of bounds 2x in a row to lose the game (108-109) I know my bet isn't much but hope it's fair 

Hello, I understand you have concerns with your bet. I would like to suggest to contact our customer chat support regarding this matter. I believe they can explain better about your concern. Thank you. 

52 minutes ago, melvin herman said:

Hello po ,Hindi pumasok ang aking deposit ,2 times na  ,pero bumawas SA gcash ko. What happen admin please .

Please fill out the following to help you with your concern.

Username:

UserID:

Reference ID#:

Date :

Time:

Amount:

Payment System (Dgpay/EzpayAlfa):

Screenshot: